Saturday, December 15, 2007

So I guess there has to be a first post somewhere....

My name is Nick Davis, I'm a full time industrial maintenance guy, part time photographer, and working on moving those priorities around a bit sometime soon...

I'm the proud parent of three kids, who you'll probably be seeing a lot of, and I've been married for almost 11 years to a wonderful woman who will NOT let me point a camera at her!

I've been shooting pictures of my kids for years, as does any good parent, and I love to get out and photograph almost anything, people, nature, landscapes, architecture, you know, the whole "I can't really decide what I want to do with my photography" bit.

I'm beginning at do some semi-professional work, both through selling prints of my landscape photos and in doing portraits for co-workers' and their families.

I'd love to shoot weddings (I think) but I'm gonna have to try a few first, before I know.

Maybe this whole thing needs to go in some kind of "about me" section, but I'm gonna drop it here for now.

Anyway, thanks for reading, and be sure to check back, I'll keep this updated regularly as the images flow in!

No comments: