Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Vacation Pictures

New York Summer

How bad can it be to spend a week in a place that looks like this?

More pics after the jump.

Welcoming Commitee

The new portable traveling dog, Eddie. The full-size dog was traded in a few months ago.


Lake Seneca shoreline

Some flowers by the shore of Seneca Lake. Note the artsy vignetting. I didn't until it was too late. Need a thinner polarizer. Maybe I could crop it square and have a really expensive Holga.


Duane

My uncle, doing one of his favorite things in life, sitting at a campground surrounded by family.


Feet

Feet. I love feet. They say as much about a person as hands, sometimes.


RV

My mom's new place. They're on the road full time, as of a few days ago!


Carol

Hi Mom! (Ya gotta look at me next time :-)


Campfire

This one raised some questions. Like "Why the heck are you sticking your camera in the fire!?!?!"


...still better than working!

You know what they say about a bad day fishing...


Catch of the day

My little girl... this kid may look cute, but she's a fish killer!


Feet II

More feet. Well, same feet, later in the week. My girl hates this picture, but I don't think she reads the blog. You never can tell with seven year olds these days.


Fossils

Tupperware Archaeology.


Firelight

D700, 50/1.4, and a campfire. What more do you need?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She has the most adorable feet! They're so cute! I just wanna kiss them!